Will life expectancy increase indefinitely by three months every year?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Vallin & France Meslé, 2009. "The Segmented Trend Line of Highest Life Expectancies," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(1), pages 159-187.
- France Meslé & Jacques Vallin, 2006. "Diverging Trends in Female Old-Age Mortality: The United States and the Netherlands versus France and Japan," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 32(1), pages 123-145.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Favero & Marco Giacoletti, 2011. "Progress in Medicine, Limits to Life and Forecasting Mortality," Working Papers 406, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Hughes, Barry B. & Kuhn, Randall & Margolese-Malin, Eli S. & Rothman, Dale S. & Solórzano, José R., 2015. "Opportunities and challenges of a world with negligible senescence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 77-91.
- Hyclak, Thomas J. & Skeels, Christopher L. & Taylor, Larry W., 2016. "The cardiovascular revolution and economic performance in the OECD countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 114-125.
- Kaan ÖĞÜT & Çağlar YURTSEVEN, 2016. "A utility based theoretical model for the income-life expectancy curve," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 141-150, Spring.
- Christina Bohk & Roland Rau & Joel E. Cohen, 2015. "Taylor's power law in human mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 33(21), pages 589-610, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:posoce:473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .