Two children per woman in France in 2006: are immigrants to blame?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:243-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki & Gilles Le Garrec & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010.
"Macroeconomic Consequences of Global Endogenous Migration: a General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 97-98, pages 13-39.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki & Gilles Le Garrec & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2009. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Global Endogenous Migration: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2009-06, CEPII research center.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki & Gelles Le Garrec & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2009. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Global Endogenous Migration: A General Equilibrium Analysis," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0385, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Borgy, V. & Chojnicki, X. & Le Garrec , G. & Schwellnus , C., 2011. "Macroeconomic consequences of global endogenous migration: a general equilibrium analysis," Working papers 333, Banque de France.
- Patrizia Giannantoni & Salvatore Strozza, 2015. "Foreigners’ Contribution To The Evolution Of Fertility In Italy:A Re-Examination On The Decade 2001-2011," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 69(2), pages 129-140, April-Jun.
- Gilles Pison, 2011. "Two children per woman in France in 2010: Is French fertility immune to economic crisis?," Population and Societies 476, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Alicia Adserà & Ana Ferrer, 2014.
"Immigrants and Demography: Marriage, Divorce, and Fertility,"
1401, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2014. "Immigrants and Demography: Marriage, Divorce, and Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 7982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dem:demres:v:36:y:2017:i:45 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idg:posoce:432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ineddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .