TTIP and Agricultural Trade: The Case of Tariff Elimination and Pesticide Policy Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John, 2016. "TTIP and agricultural trade: The case of tariff elimination and pesticide policy cooperation," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235633, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bo Xiong & John C. Beghin, 2016. "TTIP and Agricultural Trade: The Case of Tariff Elimination and Pesticide Policy Cooperation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 16-wp566, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Renyuan Shao & Brian Roe, 2003.
"The design and pricing of fixed‐ and moving‐window contracts: An application of Asian‐Basket option pricing methods to the hog‐finishing sector,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(11), pages 1047-1073, November.
- Shao, Renyuan & Roe, Brian E., 2002. "The Design And Pricing Of Fixed And Moving Window Contracts: An Application Of Asian-Basket Option Pricing Methods To The Hog Finishing Sector," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19823, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David A. Hennessy & Donald Lien, 2003. "Ledger Provision in Hog Marketing Contracts," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp336, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- James Unterschultz & Frank Novak & Donald Bresee & Stephen Koontz, 1998. "Design, pricing, and returns of short‐term hog marketing window contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 723-742, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTrans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership; TTIP; maximum residue limit; MRL; sanitary and phytosanitary measures; tariff; trade agreement; NTM JEL: Q17; F15;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-06-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2016-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2016-06-18 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:16-wp566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.