Data protection at the Research Data Centre
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holger Alda & Stefan Bender & Hermann Gartner, 2005. "European Data Watch: The linked employer-employee dataset created from the IAB establishment panel and the process-produced data of the IAB (LIAB)," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 125(2), pages 327-336.
- Alda, Holger & Dundler, Agnes & Müller, Dana & Spengler, Anja, 2006. "Aufbereitung eines Paneldatensatzes aus den Querschnittsdaten des IAB-Betriebspanels (Creating a panel dataset using cross-sectional data from the IAB Establishment Panel)," FDZ Datenreport. Documentation on Labour Market Data 200602_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eberle, Johanna & Müller, Dana & Heining, Jörg, 2017. "A modern job submission application to access IAB's confidential administrative and survey research data," FDZ Methodenreport 201701_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Stefan Bender & Patricia Staab, 2016. "The Bundesbank's Research Data and Service Centre (RDSC) - Gateway to treasures of micro data on the German Financial System," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41 Bank for International Settlements.
- Aichele, Markus, 2014. "Strategic investment, forward markets and competition," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 76, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsForschungsdatenzentrum; Bundesagentur für Arbeit; IAB; Datenschutz; Datenzugang; Datenanonymisierung; Sozialdaten;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabfme:201206_en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabfzde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.