Stichprobe der Integrierten Arbeitsmarktbiografien : Regionalfile 1975-2010 (SIAB-R 7510)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaela Fuchs & Antje Weyh, 2015. "Return migration to East Germany: Spatial patterns and the relevance for regional labor markets," ERSA conference papers ersa15p835, European Regional Science Association.
- Regina T. Riphahn & Rebecca Schrader, 2017.
"Institutional reforms and an incredible rise in old age employment,"
169, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Schrader, Rebecca, 2018. "Institutional Reforms and an Incredible Rise in Old Age Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 11931, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Regina T. Riphahn & Rebecca Schrader, 2018. "Institutional Reforms and an Incredible Rise in Old Age Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7334, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Nagl & Michael Weber, 2014. "Unemployment compensation and unemployment duration before and after the German Hartz IV reform," ifo Working Paper Series 186, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- repec:jid:journl:y:2018:v:25:i:1:p:1-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jid:journl:y:2017:v:25:i:1:p:1-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christina Boll & Malte Jahn & Andreas Lagemann, 2017.
"The gender lifetime earnings gap—exploring gendered pay from the life course perspective,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Ad libros publications inc., vol. 25(1), pages 1-53, March.
- Boll, Christina & Jahn, Malte & Lagemann, Andreas, 2017. "The gender lifetime earnings gap: Exploring gendered pay from the life course perspective," HWWI Research Papers 179, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrierte Arbeitsmarktbiografien; Datensatzbeschreibung; Regionalgliederung; Datenanonymisierung;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2014-04-29 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabfda:201309_de. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabfzde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.