An Extended Single Index Model with Missing Response at Random
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Qihua Wang & Tao Zhang & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2016. "An Extended Single-index Model with Missing Response at Random," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1140-1152, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Tsybakov, A. B., 1993.
"How sensitive are average derivatives?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 31-48, July.
- Hardle, W. & Tsybakov, A., 1991. "How sensitive are average derivates ?," CORE Discussion Papers 1991044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W. & Tsybakov, A.B., 1992. "How Sensitive are Average Derivatives?," Papers 9208, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Härdle, W.K. & Tsybakov, A.B., 1992. "How sensitive are average derivatives?," Discussion Paper 1992-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wang Q. & Linton O. & Hardle W., 2004.
"Semiparametric Regression Analysis With Missing Response at Random,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 334-345, January.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Oliver Linton & Wang, Qihua, 2003. "Semiparametric regression analysis with missing response at random," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Zonghui Hu & Dean A. Follmann & Jing Qin, 2010. "Semiparametric dimension reduction estimation for mean response with missing data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 305-319.
- Chang, Ziqing & Xue, Liugen & Zhu, Lixing, 2010. "On an asymptotically more efficient estimation of the single-index model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1898-1901, September.
- Liping Zhu & Jinhong You & Qunfang Xu, 2014. "Statistical Inference for Single-index Panel Data Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(3), pages 830-843, September.
- Xue, Liu-Gen & Zhu, Lixing, 2006. "Empirical likelihood for single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1295-1312, July.
- Ding, Xiaobo & Wang, Qihua, 2011. "Fusion-Refinement Procedure for Dimension Reduction With Missing Response at Random," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(495), pages 1193-1207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:104:y:2017:i:3:p:735-742. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMissing data; Estimating equations; Single-index models; Asymptotic normality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2014-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .