Is socially responsible investing just screening? Evidence from mutual funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallerbach, Winfried & Ning, Haikun & Soppe, Aloy & Spronk, Jaap, 2004.
"A framework for managing a portfolio of socially responsible investments,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 517-529, March.
- Hallerbach, W.G.P.M. & Ning, H. & Soppe, A.B.M. & Spronk, J., 2002. "A Framework for Managing a Portfolio of Socially Responsible Investments," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-54-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dorfleitner, Gregor & Utz, Sebastian, 2012.
"Safety first portfolio choice based on financial and sustainability returns,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 155-164.
- Dorfleitner, Gregor & Utz, Sebastian, 2011. "Safety first portfolio choice based on financial and sustainability returns," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 452, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Rob Bauer & Jeroen Derwall & RogÃ©r Otten, 2007. "The Ethical Mutual Fund Performance Debate: New Evidence from Canada," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 111-124, January.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1723-1742, September.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Benson, Karen L. & Humphrey, Jacquelyn E., 2008. "Socially responsible investment funds: Investor reaction to current and past returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1850-1859, September.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Bauer, Rob & Koedijk, Kees & Otten, Roger, 2005. "International evidence on ethical mutual fund performance and investment style," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1751-1767, July.
- N. Kreander & R.H. Gray & D.M. Power & C.D. Sinclair, 2005. "Evaluating the Performance of Ethical and Non-ethical Funds: A Matched Pair Analysis," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1465-1493.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSocially Responsible Investing; Inverse Portfolio Selection;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2012-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.