Forward-backward systems for expected utility maximization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Horst, Ulrich & Hu, Ying & Imkeller, Peter & Réveillac, Anthony & Zhang, Jianing, 2014. "Forward–backward systems for expected utility maximization," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(5), pages 1813-1848.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freddy Delbaen & Shige Peng & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2010. "Representation of the penalty term of dynamic concave utilities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 449-472, September.
- Larsen, Kasper & Zitkovic, Gordan, 2007. "Stability of utility-maximization in incomplete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(11), pages 1642-1662, November.
- Marcel Nutz, 2009. "The Opportunity Process for Optimal Consumption and Investment with Power Utility," Papers 0912.1879, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Ulrich Horst & Traian A. Pirvu & GonÃ§alo Dos Reis, 2010. "On Securitization, Market Completion and Equilibrium Risk Transfer," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mitchel Y. Abolafia (ed.), 2005. "Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2788.
- Kasper Larsen, 2011. "A note on the existence of the power investor’s optimizer," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 183-190, January.
- Marie-Amélie Morlais, 2009. "Quadratic BSDEs driven by a continuous martingale and applications to the utility maximization problem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 121-150, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kasper Larsen & Gordan Zitkovic, 2007. "Stability of utility-maximization in incomplete markets," Papers 0706.0474, arXiv.org.
- Julien Hugonnier & Dmitry Kramkov, 2004. "Optimal investment with random endowments in incomplete markets," Papers math/0405293, arXiv.org.
- Mark P. Owen & Gordan Žitković, 2009. "Optimal Investment With An Unbounded Random Endowment And Utility-Based Pricing," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 129-159.
- Delarue, François, 2002. "On the existence and uniqueness of solutions to FBSDEs in a non-degenerate case," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 209-286, June.
- Ying Hu & Peter Imkeller & Matthias Muller, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets," Papers math/0508448, arXiv.org.
- (**), Hui Wang & Jaksa Cvitanic & (*), Walter Schachermayer, 2001. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets with random endowment," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 259-272.
- Richard Rouge & Nicole El Karoui, 2000. "Pricing Via Utility Maximization and Entropy," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 259-276.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2012. "Perturbative Expansion of FBSDE in an Incomplete Market with Stochastic Volatility," CARF F-Series CARF-F-270, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jun 2012.
- Gu, Lingqi & Lin, Yiqing & Yang, Junjian, 2016. "On the dual problem of utility maximization in incomplete markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(4), pages 1019-1035.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:02:y:2012:i:03:n:s2010139212500152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yusong Li & Harry Zheng, 2016. "Dynamic Convex Duality in Constrained Utility Maximization," Papers 1612.04407, arXiv.org.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2012. "Perturbative Expansion of FBSDE in an Incomplete Market with Stochastic Volatility," Papers 1202.0608, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.