The Impact of ICT Investments on the Relative Demand for High-, Medium-, and Low-Skilled Workers: Industry versus Country Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Joanna Janczura & Rafal Weron, 2010.
"Building Loss Models,"
HSC Research Reports
HSC/10/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Building Loss Models," MPRA Paper 25492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Joanna Janczura & RafaÅ‚ Weron, 2010. "Building Loss Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- -, 2013. "The digital economy for structural change and equality," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 35954 edited by Eclac, February.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; Skill; Income Inequality; Labor Demand;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2010-02-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-20 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2010-017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .