Can Education Save Europe From High Unemployment?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; search frictions; collective bargaining; monopolistic competition;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2008-06-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EDU-2008-06-27 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2008-06-27 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-06-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2008-039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .