Independent Component Analysis Via Copula Techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumiega, Andrew & Neururer, Thaddeus & Van Vliet, Ben, 2011. "Independent component analysis for realized volatility: Analysis of the stock market crash of 2008," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 292-302, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBlind source separation; Canonical maximum likelihood method; Givens rotation matrix; Signal/noise ratio; Simulated annealing algorithm;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-01-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2008-01-12 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2008-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .