On s-additive robust representation of convex risk measures for unbounded financial positions in the presence of uncertainty about the market model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Frittelli & Giacomo Scandolo, 2006. "Risk Measures And Capital Requirements For Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 589-612.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Convex Risk Functions," Risk and Insurance 0404001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Volker Krätschmer, 2006. "Compactness in Spaces of Inner Regular Measures and a General Portmanteau Lemma," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-081, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Riedel, Frank, 2004. "Dynamic coherent risk measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 185-200, August.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Elyès Jouini & Walter Schachermayer & Nizar Touzi, 2006. "Law Invariant Risk Measures Have the Fatou Property," Post-Print halshs-00176522, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/342 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConvex risk measures; model uncertainty; s-additive robust representation; Fatou property; nonsequential Fatou property; strong s-additive robust representation; Krein-Smulian theorem; Greco theorem; inner Daniell stone theorem; general Dini theorem; Simons’ lemma.;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2007-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .