On s-additive robust representation of convex risk measures for unbounded financial positions in the presence of uncertainty about the market model
Recently, Frittelli and Scandolo () extend the notion of risk measures, originally introduced by Artzner, Delbaen, Eber and Heath (), to the risk assessment of abstract financial positions, including pay offs spread over different dates, where liquid derivatives are admitted to serve as financial instruments. The paper deals with s-additive robust representations of convex risk measures in the extended sense, dropping the assumption of an existing market model, and allowing also unbounded financial positions. The results may be applied for the case that a market model is available, and they encompass as well as improve criteria obtained for robust representations of the original convex risk measures for bounded positions (, , ).
|Date of creation:||Mar 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Spandauer Str. 1,10178 Berlin|
Web page: http://sfb649.wiwi.hu-berlin.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elyès Jouini & Walter Schachermayer & Nizar Touzi, 2006. "Law Invariant Risk Measures Have the Fatou Property," Post-Print halshs-00176522, HAL.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Convex Risk Functions," Risk and Insurance 0404001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Marco Frittelli & Giacomo Scandolo, 2006. "Risk Measures And Capital Requirements For Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 589-612.
- Volker Krätschmer, 2006. "Compactness in Spaces of Inner Regular Measures and a General Portmanteau Lemma," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-081, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Frank Riedel, 2003.
"Dynamic Coherent Risk Measures,"
03004, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2007-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.