Cultural capital in an early modern elite school: The Noble Cadet Corps in St Petersburg, 1732-1762
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:75:y:1981:i:01:p:59-75_17 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscultural capital; nobility; education; early modern state; Peter I; Noble Cadet Corps; Russia;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-09-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CUL-2014-09-29 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2014-09-29 (Education)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-09-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:59hum2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .