Executive Branch and Major Electoral Reforms in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael McFaul, 1999. "Institutional Design, Uncertainty, and Path Dependency during Transitions: Cases from Russia," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 27-52, March.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:63:y:2011:i:4:p:623-639 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:55:y:2003:i:5:p:667-691 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsebelis, George, 1995. "Decision Making in Political Systems: Veto Players in Presidentialism, Parliamentarism, Multicameralism and Multipartyism," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 289-325, July.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:63:y:2011:i:4:p:557-578 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional change; elections; veto players; executive branch; Russia;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2016-01-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CIS-2016-01-03 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:31/ps/2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .