Religiosity And Political Participation In Contemporary Russia: A Quantitative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yaojun & Marsh, David, 2008. "New Forms of Political Participation: Searching for Expert Citizens and Everyday Makers," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 247-272, April.
- Robyn Driskell & Elizabeth Embry & Larry Lyon, 2008. "Faith and Politics: The Influence of Religious Beliefs on Political Participation," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(2), pages 294-314.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:101:y:2007:i:03:p:505-525_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:89:y:1995:i:02:p:271-294_09 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspolitical participation; religion and politics; religiosity; political behavior; political activism.;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2015-01-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CIS-2015-01-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-POL-2015-01-14 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2015-01-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:20/ps/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.