The Roma vaccination gap: Evidence from twelve countries in Central and South-East Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff & Martin Mckee & Bayard Roberts, 2016. "The Roma vaccination gap: Evidence from twelve countries in Central and South-East Europe," Post-Print hal-01385007, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabor Kertesi & Gabor Kezdi, 2011. "The Roma/Non-Roma Test Score Gap in Hungary," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 519-525, May.
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 2001. "Estimating Wealth Effects Without Expenditure Data—Or Tears: An Application To Educational Enrollments In States Of India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 115-132, February.
- Benjamin Cook & Geoffrey Wayne & Anne Valentine & Anna Lessios & Ethan Yeh, 2013. "Revisiting the evidence on health and health care disparities among the Roma: a systematic review 2003–2012," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(6), pages 885-911, December.
- A. Colin Cameron & Douglas L. Miller, 2015. "A Practitioner’s Guide to Cluster-Robust Inference," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 317-372.
- Maria Földes & Alina Covaci, 2012. "Research on Roma health and access to healthcare: state of the art and future challenges," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 57(1), pages 37-39, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:4:p:444-451 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01378176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .