Basis risk modelling: a co-integration based approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Trenkler, 2008.
"Determining p-values for systems cointegration tests with a prior adjustment for deterministic terms,"
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Trenkler, Carsten, 2004. "Determining p-values for Systems Cointegration Tests With a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," Papers 2004,37, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Booth, H. & Tickle, L., 2008. "Mortality Modelling and Forecasting: a Review of Methods," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(1-2), pages 3-43, September.
- Stéphane Loisel, 2010.
"Understanding, Modeling and Managing Longevity Risk: Key Issues and Main Challenges,"
- Pauline Barrieu & Harry Bensusan & Nicole El Karoui & Caroline Hillairet & Stéphane Loisel & Claudia Ravanelli & Yahia Salhi, 2012. "Understanding, Modeling and Managing Longevity Risk: Key Issues and Main Challenges," Post-Print hal-00417800, HAL.
- Willets, R. C., 2004. "The Cohort Effect: Insights and Explanations," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 833-877, October.
- Willets, R. C. & Gallop, A. P. & Leandro, P. A. & Lu, J. L. C. & Macdonald, A. S. & Miller, K. A. & Richards, S. J. & Robjohns, N. & Ryan, J. P. & Waters, H. R., 2004. "Longevity in the 21st Century," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 685-832, October.
- Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin & Coughlan, Guy D. & Khalaf-Allah, Marwa, 2011. "Bayesian Stochastic Mortality Modelling for Two Populations," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 29-59, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edouard Debonneuil & Stéphane Loisel & Frédéric Planchet, 2015. "Do actuaries believe in longevity deceleration?," Working Papers hal-01219270, HAL.
- Enrico Biffis & David Blake & Lorenzo Pitotti & Ariel Sun, 2016.
"The Cost of Counterparty Risk and Collateralization in Longevity Swaps,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(2), pages 387-419, June.
- Biffis, Enrico & Blake, David & Pitotti, Lorenzo & Sun, Ariel, 2011. "The cost of counterparty risk and collateralization in longevity swaps," MPRA Paper 35740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0610-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bensusan, Harry & El Karoui, Nicole & Loisel, Stéphane & Salhi, Yahia, 2016.
"Partial splitting of longevity and financial risks: The longevity nominal choosing swaptions,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 61-72.
- Harry Bensusan & Nicole El Karoui & Stéphane Loisel & Yahia Salhi, 2012. "Partial Splitting of Longevity and Financial Risks: The Longevity Nominal Choosing Swaptions," Working Papers hal-00768526, HAL.
- Hunt, Andrew & Blake, David, 2015. "Modelling longevity bonds: Analysing the Swiss Re Kortis bond," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 12-29.
- Wong, Tat Wing & Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2014. "Time-consistent mean–variance hedging of longevity risk: Effect of cointegration," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 56-67.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:78:y:2018:i:c:p:325-338 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-11-17 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-11-17 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00746859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.