Some mixing properties of conditionally independent processes
In this paper we consider conditionally independent processes with respect to some dynamic factor. We derive some mixing properties for random processes when conditioning is given with respect to unbounded memory of the factor. Our work is motivated by some real examples related to risk theory.
|Date of creation:||15 Feb 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00670649|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bradley, Richard C. & Bryc, Wlodzimierz, 1985. "Multilinear forms and measures of dependence between random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 335-367, June.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher & Corina Constantinescu & Stéphane Loisel, 2011.
"Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks,"
- Albrecher, Hansjörg & Constantinescu, Corina & Loisel, Stephane, 2011. "Explicit ruin formulas for models with dependence among risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 265-270, March.
- Cossette, Helene & Landriault, David & Marceau, Etienne, 2004. "Compound binomial risk model in a markovian environment," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 425-443, October.
- B. Prakasa Rao, 2009. "Conditional independence, conditional mixing and conditional association," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 441-460, June.
- Y.M. Kabanov, 1999. "Hedging and liquidation under transaction costs in currency markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 237-248.
- Doukhan, Paul & Louhichi, Sana, 1999. "A new weak dependence condition and applications to moment inequalities," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 313-342, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00670649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.