A ranking method based on handicaps
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabrielle Demange, 2012. "On the influence of a ranking system," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 431-455, July.
- Giora Slutzki & Oscar Volij, 2006. "Scoring of web pages and tournaments—axiomatizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, January.
- M. L. Balinski & G. Demange, 1989.
"An Axiomatic Approach to Proportionality Between Matrices,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 700-719, November.
- Michel Balinski & Gabrielle Demange, 1989. "An Axiomatic Approach to Proportionality between Matrices," Post-Print hal-00686748, HAL.
- Gabrielle Demange & Michel Balinski, 1989. "An Axiomatic Approach to Proportionality between Matrices," Post-Print halshs-00670952, HAL.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Moulin, Herve & Tideman, Nicolaus, 2008. "Impartial division of a dollar," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 176-191, March.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Woeginger, Gerhard J., 2008. "An axiomatic characterization of the Hirsch-index," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 224-232, September.
- AMIR, Rabah, 2002. "Impact-adjusted citations as a measure of journal quality," CORE Discussion Papers 2002074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- van den Brink, René & Gilles, Robert P., 2009.
"The outflow ranking method for weighted directed graphs,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 484-491, March.
- René van den Brink & Robert P. Gilles, 0000. "The Outflow Ranking Method for Weighted Directed Graphs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-044/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Leo Katz, 1953. "A new status index derived from sociometric analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 18(1), pages 39-43, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2018. "Ranking by rating," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 13(1), January.
- René Van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2017. "The degree measure as utility function over positions in networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01592181, HAL.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Agenor LAHATTE, 2014. "Dominance relations and ranking when quantity and quality both matter: Applications to US universities and econ. departments worldwide," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Demange, Gabrielle, 2017. "Mutual rankings," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 35-42.
- Rene (J.R.) van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2017. "The Degree Measure as Utility Function over Positions in Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-065/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dequiedt, Vianney & Zenou, Yves, 2017.
"Local and consistent centrality measures in parameterized networks,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 28-36.
- Vianney Dequiedt & Yves Zenou, 2017. "Local and consistent centrality measures in parameterized networks," Post-Print halshs-01528908, HAL.
- Flores-Szwagrzak, Karol & Treibich, Rafael, 2015. "Co-authorship and the Measurement of Individual Productivity," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 17/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- René van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2017. "The degree measure as utility function over positions in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2016. "Mutual rankings," Working Papers halshs-01353825, HAL.
- Lutz Bornmann & Alexander Butz & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2018.
"What are the top five journals in economics? A new meta-ranking,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 659-675, February.
- Bornmann, Lutz & Butz, Alexander & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2017. "What are the Top Five Journals in Economics? A New Meta–ranking," MPRA Paper 79176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio & Volij, Oscar, 2014. "Axiomatic measures of intellectual influence," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 85-90.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2016. "Ranking authors using fractional counting of citations: An axiomatic approach," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 183-199.
More about this item
KeywordsRanking; invariant method; scores; handicap; scaling matrix; peers' method;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:halshs-01109087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .