Towards a non-walrasian macroeconomics
[Vers une macroéconomie non walrasienne]
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2004.
"Wage Flexibility and Unemployment: The Keynesian Perspective Revisited,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(5), pages 654-674, November.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2001. "Wage Flexibility and Unemployment : the Keynesian Perspective Revisited," Sciences Po publications 2001-02, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2001. "Wage Flexibility and Unemployment : the Keynesian Perspective Revisited," Working Papers hal-01064972, HAL.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2001. "Wage Flexibility and Unemployment: The Keynesian Perspective Revisited," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2001-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2006. "The market way to riches: behind the myth," Post-Print halshs-00420556, HAL.
- Joseph E Stiglitz, 2018. "Where modern macroeconomics went wrong," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1-2), pages 70-106.
- Hicks, John, 2017. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198796237.
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 2000. "Macroeconomic Instability and Coordination," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 750.
- A. Leijonhufvud., 2006. "Episodes in a Century of Macroeconomics," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2006. "The Market Way to Riches," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4234.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
More about this item
Keywordsimperfect knowledge; short-term; equilibrium; flexibility; long-term; structural reforms; rigidity; connaissance imparfaite; court terme; équilibre; flexibilité; long terme; réformes structurelles; rigidité;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01937306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.