Le marché comme solution informatique : le cas du Arizona Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabian Muniesa, 2007. "Le marché comme solution informatique : le cas du Arizona Stock Exchange," CSI Working Papers Series 008, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomatisation; marchés financiers; négociation électronique; régulation; algorithmes; Arizona Stock Exchange;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N72 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00165204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.