Spatial Distribution of Skills and Regional Trade Integration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:171-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falvey, Rod & Greenaway, David & Silva, Joana, 2010.
"Trade liberalisation and human capital adjustment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 230-239, July.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 07/34, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, 2010. "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 10/08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Candau, Fabien & Dienesch, Elisa, 2017.
"Pollution Haven and Corruption Paradise,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 171-192.
- Fabien Candau & Elisa Dienesch, 2016. "Pollution Haven and Corruption Paradise," Working Papers hal-01847939, HAL.
- Fabien Candau & Elisa Dienesch, 2017. "Pollution Haven and Corruption Paradise," Post-Print hal-01844372, HAL.
- Fabien CANDAU & Elisa DIENESCH, 2016. "Pollution Haven and Corruption Paradise," Working Papers 2016-2017_2, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Oct 2016.
- Fabien Candau & Tchapo Gbandi, 2019. "Trade and Institutions: Explaining Urban Giants," Post-Print hal-02416125, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01844376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.