Cultural integration of immigrants in Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhmelt, Tobias & Bove, Vincenzo, 2017. "How Migration Policies Moderate the Diffusion of Terrorism," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 349, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Slotwinski, Michaela & Stutzer, Alois, 2015. "The Deterrent Effect of Voting Against Minarets: Identity Utility and Foreigners' Location Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 9497, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Petkov, Ivan & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2014.
"Culture: Persistence and Evolution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Ivan Petkov & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2014. "Culture: Persistence and Evolution," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 853, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 25 Aug 2016.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Ivan Petkov & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2014. "Culture: Persistence and Evolution," NBER Working Papers 20174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prummer, Anja & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2014.
"Institutions And The Preservation Of Cultural Traits,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
470, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Anja Prummer & Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2014. "Institutions and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1465, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Olcina, Gonzalo & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Zenou, Yves, 2017.
"Conformism, Social Norms and the Dynamics of Assimilation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olcina, Gonzalo & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Zenou, Yves, 2018. "Conformism, Social Norms and the Dynamics of Assimilation," IZA Discussion Papers 11436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2017.
"Inequality, redistribution and cultural integration in the Welfare State,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 122-140.
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2017. "Inequality, redistribution and cultural integration in the Welfare State," Post-Print hal-01631105, HAL.
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2017. "Inequality, redistribution and cultural integration in the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 11916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karoly Fazekas & Zsuzsa Blasko (ed.), 2016. "The Hungarian Labour Market 2016," The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2016.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:175:y:2018:i:c:p:374-414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigorieff, Alexis & Roth, Christopher & Ubfal, Diego, 2016.
"Does Information Change Attitudes Towards Immigrants? Representative Evidence from Survey Experiments,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexis Grigorieff & Christopher Roth & Diego Ubfal, 2016. "Does Information Change Attitudes Towards Immigrants? Representative Evidence from Survey Experiments," Working Papers 590, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Angela Cipollone & Eleonora Patacchini & Giovanna Vallanti, 2013. "Women Labor Market Performance In Europe:Novel Evidence On Trends And Shaping Factors," Working Papers LuissLab 13107, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2018. "Cultural leader and the dynamics of assimilation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 374-414.
- repec:wiw:wiwreg:region_5_1_203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCultural integration; Economic integration; European models of integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01496731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .