An innovative tool for territorial shared diagnosis on poverty and social inclusion: a support for cooperation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, John W., 1986. "Social environments and organizational accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 345-356, July.
- Vaujany, François-Xavier de & Grimand, Amaury, 2005. "Moving towards appropriability of academic knowledge: a post-actionalist perspective," MPRA Paper 1317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Hood, 2007. "Public Service Management by Numbers: Why Does it Vary? Where Has it Come From? What Are the Gaps and the Puzzles?," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 27(2), pages 95-102, April.
- Damart, Sébastien & Roy, Bernard, 2009. "The uses of cost-benefit analysis in public transportation decision-making in France," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 200-212, August.
- Stéphanie Chatelain-Ponroy, 2010. "Une voie de compréhension du contrôle de gestion dans les organisations non marchandes : la métaphore de l'iceberg," Post-Print halshs-00556868, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Hood, 2007. "Public Service Management by Numbers: Why Does it Vary? Where Has it Come From? What Are the Gaps and the Puzzles?," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 95-102, April.
- Pauline Givord, 2014. "Méthodes économétriques pour l’évaluation de politiques publiques," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 1-28.
- Pollitt, Christopher & Bouckaert, Geert, 2004. "Public Management Reform: A Comparative Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199268498.
More about this item
KeywordsDécision support ; social innovation : management tool ; public management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01445696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.