How to Define and Analyze Business Model Innovation in Service
This research deals with the process of business model innovation in services. Definitions and explanations of both general innovation terminologies as well as specific service related once will be given and discussed. Moreover, reasons and implementation strategies will be identified and discussed. Last but not least a case will be elaborated how innovative companies in products can become innovative in services.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal-essec.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00921420|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Faïz Gallouj & Paul Windrum, 2009. "Services and services innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 141-148, April.
- Shafer, Scott M. & Smith, H. Jeff & Linder, Jane C., 2005. "The power of business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 199-207.
- Thakur, Ramendra & Hale, Dena, 2013. "Service innovation: A comparative study of U.S. and Indian service firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1108-1123.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Pavie, Xavier, 2012. "The importance of responsibleinnovation and the necessity of ‘Innovation-care’," ESSEC Working Papers WP1203, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00921420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.