Le lien entre l'engagement sociétal et la performance financière : Une application au secteur agroalimentaire
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuri Biondi & Stéphanie Chatelain-Ponroy & Samuel Sponem, 2008. "De la quantification comptable et financière dans le secteur public : promesses et usages de la gestion par les résultats," Post-Print halshs-00437509, HAL.
- Olov Olson & Christopher Humphrey & James Guthrie, 2001. "Caught in an evaluatory trap: a dilemma for public services under NPFM," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 505-522.
- Lounsbury, Michael, 2008. "Institutional rationality and practice variation: New directions in the institutional analysis of practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 349-361.
- Trevor Hopper & Maria Major, 2007. "Extending Institutional Analysis through Theoretical Triangulation: Regulation and Activity-Based Costing in Portuguese Telecommunications," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-97.
- Czarniawska, Barbara & Genell, Kristina, 2002. "Gone shopping? Universities on their way to the market," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 455-474, December.
- Pascal Fabre, 2009. "Le « doyen contrôleur des coûts » : outils de gestion et allocation des ressources dans la gouvernance des universités," Post-Print halshs-00458929, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Catherine Moquet & Anne Pezet, 2006. "Les technologies de la responsabilité sociétale ou l’invention du manager responsable:le cas Lafarge," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(4), pages 113-142, December.
- Irvine Lapsley, 2009. "New Public Management: The Cruellest Invention of the Human Spirit?-super-1," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(1), pages 1-21.
More about this item
Keywordssocial performance; financial performance; social reporting; sustainable index; performance sociétale; performance financière; reporting sociétal; indice d'investissement socialement responsable;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.