Consumer Preferences for Eco, Health and Fair Trade Labels. An Application to Seafood Product in France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brécard Dorothée & Lucas Sterenn & Pichot Nathalie & Salladarré Frédéric, 2012. "Consumer Preferences for Eco, Health and Fair Trade Labels. An Application to Seafood Product in France," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerhard Clemenz, 2010. "Eco-Labeling and Horizontal Product Differentiation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 481-497, April.
- Johnston, Robert J. & Roheim, Cathy A., 2006. "A Battle of Taste and Environmental Convictions for Ecolabeled Seafood: A Contingent Ranking Experiment," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-18, August.
- Michael Kuhn, 2005. "The Greening of Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3583, December.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2008.
"Eco-labelling, Competition and Environment: Endogenization of Labelling Criteria,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 133-154, October.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2008. "Eco-labelling, competition and environment: Endogenization of labelling criteria," Post-Print halshs-00937208, HAL.
- Lisette Ibanez & Gilles Grolleau, 2008. "Can Ecolabeling Schemes Preserve the Environment?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Johnston, Robert J. & Roheim, Cathy A. & Donath, Holger & Asche, Frank, 2001. "Measuring Consumer Preferences For Ecolabeled Seafood: An International Comparison," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-20, July.
- Cathy R. Wessells & Robert J. Johnston & Holger Donath, 1999. "Assessing Consumer Preferences for Ecolabeled Seafood: The Influence of Species, Certifier, and Household Attributes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1084-1089.
- Salladarré Frédéric & Guillotreau Patrice & Perraudeau Yves & Monfort Marie-Christine, 2010. "The Demand for Seafood Eco-Labels in France," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brécard, Dorothée, 2014.
"Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: Lessons from a double differentiation model,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 64-84.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2012. "Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: lessons from a double differentiation model," Working Papers hal-00759260, HAL.
- Feucht, Yvonne & Zander, Katrin, 2017. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Climate-Friendly Food in European Countries," 2018 International European Forum (163rd EAAE Seminar), February 5-9, 2018, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 276930, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Uchida, Hirotsugu & Onozaka, Yuko & Morita, Tamaki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014.
"Demand for ecolabeled seafood in the Japanese market: A conjoint analysis of the impact of information and interaction with other labels,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 68-76.
- MORITA Tamaki & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2010. "Eco-labeling of Fish and Fishery Products in Japan: Analysis of a web survey (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Robert Fonner, 2015. "Willingness to Pay for Multiple Seafood Labels in a Niche Market," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 51-70.
- Sihem Dekhili & Mohamed Achabou, 2015. "The Influence of the Country-of-Origin Ecological Image on Ecolabelled Product Evaluation: An Experimental Approach to the Case of the European Ecolabel," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Chen, Xianwen & Alfnes , Frode & Rickertsen , Kyrre, 2015. "Labeling Farmed Seafood," Working Paper Series 10-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- repec:ags:ijofsd:258179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yenipazarli, Arda, 2015. "The economics of eco-labeling: Standards, costs and prices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 275-286.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2397-:d:157117 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Meyer-Höfer, Marie & von der Wense, Vera & Spiller, Achim, 2013. "Characterising convinced sustainable food consumers," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 161887, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2016. "Multiple Standards: the Case of the French Building Industry," Policy Papers 2016.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental preferences; contingent choice; eco-label; seafood.; seafood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00593744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.