Social-environmental-economic trade-offs associated with carbon-tax revenue recycling
[Arbitrages économiques, sociaux et environnementaux pour le recyclage des revenus de la taxe carbone]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cyril Bourgeois & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2019. "Social-environmental-economic trade-offs associated with carbon-tax revenue recycling [Arbitrages économiques, sociaux et environnementaux pour le recyclage des revenus de la taxe carbone]," Working Papers hal-02073964, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Luc Bodineau & Dominique Finon, 2011. "The costs and benefits of white certificates schemes," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866420, HAL.
- John Hills, 2012. "Getting the measure of fuel poverty: Executive summary," CASE Briefs 31, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon tax; revenue-recycling; building sector; fuel poverty; energy efficiency subsidies JEL codes: D63; H23; Q47;
- D - Microeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-04-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-04-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2019-04-22 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2019-04-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:ciredw:hal-02073964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.