Does Uncertainty Deter Provision of Public Goods?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Samuel H. Brott & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2017. "Does Uncertainty Deter Provision of Public Goods?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Samuel Brott & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2017. "Does Uncertainty Deter Provision of Public Goods?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01441053, HAL.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Samuel Brott & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2017. "Does Uncertainty Deter Provision of Public Goods?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01582793, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Joseph & Isaac, R. Mark & Schatzberg, Jeffrey W & Walker, James M., 1995. "Heterogenous Demand for Public Goods: Behavior in the Voluntary Contributions Mechanism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 85(3-4), pages 249-266, December.
- Oliver Kim & Mark Walker, 1984. "The free rider problem: Experimental evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 3-24, January.
- Brock V Stoddard, 2015. "Probabilistic Production of a Public Good," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 37-52.
- Lata Gangadharan & Veronika Nemes, 2009. "Experimental Analysis Of Risk And Uncertainty In Provisioning Private And Public Goods," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(1), pages 146-164, January.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2014.
"Heterogeneous reactions to heterogeneity in returns from public goods,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(1), pages 195-217, June.
- Urs Fischbacher & Sabrina Teyssier & Simeon Schudy, 2012. "Heterogeneous Reactions to Heterogeneity in Returns from Public Goods," TWI Research Paper Series 73, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Fischbacher, Urs & Schudy, Simeon & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2013. "Heterogeneous reactions to heterogeneity in returns from public goods," Munich Reprints in Economics 20336, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Heterogeneous Reactions to Heterogeneity in Returns from Public Goods," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Dickinson, David L., 1998. "The voluntary contributions mechanism with uncertain group payoffs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 517-533, May.
- M. Levati & Andrea Morone & Annamaria Fiore, 2009.
"Voluntary contributions with imperfect information: An experimental study,"
Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 199-216, January.
- Annamaria Fiore & M. Vittoria Levati & Andrea Morone, 2006. "Voluntary contributions with imperfect information: An experimental study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caleb A. Cox & Brock Stoddard, 2018. "Common-Value Public Goods and Informational Social Dilemmas," Working Papers 18-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-02065205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.