Un modèle explicatif du vote FNSEA aux élections des représentants des chefs d’exploitation aux Chambres d’Agriculture départementales 1995 – 2001
This article constitutes an extension of the economic voting field to the not yet explored domain of professional elections. It studies the vote in favour of the FNSEA at the departmental Chambers of Agriculture's elections from 1995 to 2001.This analysis shows that the vote for the FNSEA is positively related to the variations of farmers' income as well as to the number of new installations, exhibiting then an egotropic and sociotropic dimension of this vote. Furthermore, the support provided to the FNSEA varies according to the type of agriculture production. The Fédération thus obtains better scores in beet farming territories, whereas there is no specific trend in the vote of cereal farming regions. Finally, the low turnout at these elections gives a real advantage to the FNSEA.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Publication status:|| Published in Economie Rurale, Société Française d'Économie Rurale, 2009, 312, |
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01286756|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antoine Auberger & Eric Dubois, 2005.
"The influence of local and national economic conditions on French legislative elections,"
Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 363-383, December.
- Antoine Auberger & Eric Dubois, 2005. "The Influence of Local and National Economic Conditions on French Legislative Elections," Post-Print hal-00800638, HAL.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00800638 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01286756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.