Ricardo’s Discovery of Comparative Advantage Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vivian Charles Walsh, 1979. "Ricardian Foreign Trade Theory in the Light of the Classical Revival," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 421-427, October.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676.
- Jorge Morales Meoqui, 2011.
"Comparative Advantage and the Labor Theory of Value,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 743-763, Winter.
- Morales Meoqui, Jorge, 2010. "Comparative advantage and the labor theory of value," MPRA Paper 27099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takashi Negishi, 1982. "The Labor Theory of Value in the Ricardian Theory of International Trade," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 199-210, Summer.
- Maneschi, Andrea, 2004. "The true meaning of David Ricardo's four magic numbers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 433-443, March.
- Christian Gehrke, 2003. "The Ricardo Effect: Its Meaning and Validity," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(277), pages 143-158, February.
- Sergio Parrinello, 1988. "“On Foreign Trade” and the Ricardian Model of Trade," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 585-601, July.
- Garegnani, P, 1982. "On Hollander's Interpretation of Ricardo's Early Theory of Profits," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 65-77, March.
- William O. Thweatt, 1976. "James Mill and the Early Development of Comparative Advantage," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 207-234, Summer.
- Roy J. Ruffin, 2002. "David Ricardo's Discovery of Comparative Advantage," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 727-748, Winter.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-03-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-03-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grz:wpaper:2014-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Scholz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vgrazat.html .