Urban labor market revisited: Why quality of employment matters in Bogota (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Charles Asselain & Bertrand Blancheton, 2000. "Les équilibres vitaux : la dépendance alimentaire de l'Europe," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(2), pages 195-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deguilhem, Thibaud & Berrou, Jean-Philippe & Combarnous, François, 2017. "Using your ties to get a worse job? The differential effects of social networks on quality of employment: Evidence from Colombia," MPRA Paper 78628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBogota; Latin America; Multiple Correspondence Analysis; Quality of employment index; Univariate clustering; Urban labor market;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2016-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .