Return migration, from theory to practice (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Kirwan & Frank Harrigan, 1986. "Swedish-finnish return migration, extent, timing, and information flows," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 23(3), pages 313-327, August.
More about this item
KeywordsReturn migration; development of origin’s countries; multiple components analysis; Maghreb;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-07-27 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MIG-2011-07-27 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2011-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .