Stagnation of a “Miracle”:Botswana’s Governance Record Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Wake Carroll & Terrance Carroll, 1997. "State and ethnicity in Botswana and Mauritius: A democratic route to development?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 464-486.
More about this item
Keywordsneopatrimonialism; corruption; governance; institutions; interests; development; Botswana;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-08-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-22 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2009-08-22 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .