AIDS, Access to Medicines, and the Different Roles of the Brazilian and South African Governments in Global Health Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Risse, Thomas, 2000. "“Let's Argue!”: Communicative Action in World Politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(01), pages 1-39, December.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal health governance; HIV/AIDS in Brazil and South Africa; discoursive; legal; organizational and resource-based interfaces; WTO; transnational pharmaceutical companies; NGOs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-10-28 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-10-28 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2008-10-28 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .