Emerging Middle Powers’ Soft Balancing Strategy: State and Perspectives of the IBSA Dialogue Forum
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Flemes, 2007. "Conceptualising Regional Power in International Relations: Lessons from the South African Case," GIGA Working Paper Series 53, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schor Adriana, 2014. "South–South Cooperation and IBSA: More Trade in Politics," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Brazil; South Africa; IBSA Dialogue Forum; middle power; foreign policy; international relations; South-South relations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-08-27 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .