Crises, Hegemony and Change in the International System: A Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dessler, David, 1989. "What's at stake in the agent-structure debate?," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 441-473, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:02:p:384-396_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kratochwil, Friedrich & Ruggie, John Gerard, 1986. "International organization: a state of the art on an art of the state," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(04), pages 753-775, September.
- Moravcsik, Andrew, 1997. "Taking Preferences Seriously: A Liberal Theory of International Politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(04), pages 513-553, September.
- Oneal, John R. & Russett, Bruce, 2001. "Clear and Clean: The Fixed Effects of the Liberal Peace," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(02), pages 469-485, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra Destradi, 2008. "Empire, Hegemony, and Leadership: Developing a Research Framework for the Study of Regional Powers," GIGA Working Paper Series 79, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis; change; discourse; poststructuralism; hegemony; international politics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .