Ethnicity, Voter Alignment and Political Party Affiliation – an African Case: Zambia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyden, Goran & Leys, Colin, 1972. "Elections and Politics in Single-party Systems: the Case of Kenya and Tanzania," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 389-420, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:66:y:1972:i:01:p:68-90_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:04:p:529-545_04 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:68:y:2016:i:7:p:1127-1178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial cleavages; ethnicity; voting behaviour; political party identification; political party affiliation; Zambia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-03-31 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-03-31 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-31 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2007-03-31 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-03-31 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .