Political Discourse in Football Coverage – The Cases of Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "World Development Indicators 2013," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13191.
More about this item
Keywordsfootball; political discourse; Côte d’Ivoire; Ghana; patriotism; good govern-ance; peace;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-09-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-POL-2006-09-30 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2006-09-30 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .