The Impact of Fuel Ownership on Intrastate Violence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arezki, Rabah & Brückner, Markus, 2011.
"Oil rents, corruption, and state stability: Evidence from panel data regressions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 955-963.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Oil Rents, Corruption, and State Stability - Evidence From Panel Data Regressions," IMF Working Papers 09/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Oil Rents, Corruption, and State Stability: Evidence from Panel Data Regressions," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin H. Bulte, 2009.
"Natural resources and violent conflict: resource abundance, dependence, and the onset of civil wars,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 651-674, October.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin Bulte, 2008. "Natural Resources and Violent Conflict: Resource Abundance, Dependence and the Onset of Civil Wars," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/78, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Christa N Brunnschweiler & Erwin H Bulte, 2009. "Natural Resources and Violent Conflict: Resource abundance, dependence and the onset of civil wars," OxCarre Working Papers 018, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resources; intrastate conflict; minor civil war; oil; gas; ownership structure; national oil companies.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-07-28 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .