Power Convergence, Divergence and a Complex Interplay: Chile and the International and Transnational Anti-Corruption Campaign
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "Syrian Arab Republic Electricity Sector Strategy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18896, The World Bank.
- Gudrun Ã˜stby, 2008. "Polarization, Horizontal Inequalities and Violent Civil Conflict," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 45(2), pages 143-162, March.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; anti-corruption; discourse analysis; narratives; Chile; Latin America; post development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-07-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAM-2013-07-28 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .