Political Change in the Middle East: An Attempt to Analyze the “Arab Spring”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2009.
"Democratisation via elections in an African 'narco state'? The case of Guinea-Bissau,"
19109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2010. "Democratisation via elections in an African 'narco state'? The case of Guinea-Bissau," EconStor Preprints 118635, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Dirk Kohner, 2010. "Democratization via Elections in an African “Narco-state”? The Case of Guinea-Bissau," GIGA Working Paper Series 123, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kaushik Basu, 2008. "The Enigma of India," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 396-406, June.
More about this item
KeywordsArab Spring; Middle East; rent theory; revolution theory; transition theory; democratization; authoritarianism; political and economic liberalization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-10-06 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-POL-2012-10-06 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .