Ideological Reform and Political Legitimacy in China: Challenges in the Post-Jiang Era
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wohlgemuth, Michael, 2002. "Evolutionary Approaches to Politics," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 223-246.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional change; political legitimacy; ideology; Socialism; Communism; China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-05-20 (China)
- NEP-SEA-2006-05-20 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-05-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .