The G20: Engine of Asian Regionalism?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Conclusion," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 395-400, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Saxer, 2013. "Capabilities and aspirations: South Korea’s rise as a middle power," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 397-413, December.
More about this item
KeywordsG20; summitry; global governance; Asia; regionalism JEL code: F01; F02;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .