How Neopatrimonialism Affects Tax Administration: A Comparative Study of Three World Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian von Soest, 2006. "Measuring the Capability to Raise Revenue Process and Output Dimensions and Their Application to the Zambia Revenue Authority," GIGA Working Paper Series 35, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Christian von Luebke, 2010. "The Politics of Reform: Political Scandals, Elite Resistance, and Presidential Leadership in Indonesia," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 29(1), pages 79-94.
More about this item
Keywordsneopatrimonialism; governance; institutions; Argentina; Venezuela; Indonesia; Philippines; Kenya; Zambia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-07-27 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AFR-2011-07-27 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2011-07-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.