Lessons to Be Learned: Political Party Research and Political Party Assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bert Hoffmann, 2001. "Transformation and continuity in Cuba," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Poirine, Bernard, 1997. "A theory of remittances as an implicit family loan arrangement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 589-611, January.
More about this item
Keywordsdemocratization; democracy promotion; political party assistance; political party research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-12-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2010-12-11 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .