Emerging Non-OECD Countries: Global Shifts in Power and Geopolitical Regionalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blum, Stefan, 2006. "East Africa: Cycles of Violence, and the Paradox of Peace," Discussion Papers 7118, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Alexander Stroh, 2009. "The Power of Proximity: Strategic Decisions in African Party Politics," GIGA Working Paper Series 96, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Sebastian Elischer, 2008. "Ethnic Coalitions of Convenience and Commitment: Political Parties and Party Systems in Kenya," GIGA Working Paper Series 68, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsSub-Saharan Africa; party ban; ethnic parties; Kenya; Tanzania; Uganda; party regulation; party nationalization;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-05-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-05-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .