Emerging Non-OECD Countries: Global Shifts in Power and Geopolitical Regionalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:32:y:1938:i:01:p:28-50_03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cox, Robert W., 1977. "Labor and hegemony," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(03), pages 385-424, June.
- Sandra Destradi, 2008. "Empire, Hegemony, and Leadership: Developing a Research Framework for the Study of Regional Powers," GIGA Working Paper Series 79, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lake, David A., 1996. "Anarchy, hierarchy, and the variety of international relations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(01), pages 1-33, December.
- Ikenberry, G. John & Kupchan, Charles A., 1990. "Socialization and hegemonic power," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 283-315, June.
More about this item
Keywordsregional powers; hegemonic stability; geopolitics; regionalization;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gig:wpaper:128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bert Hoffmann) or (Howard Loewen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dueiide.html .