L'acceptable des taxes incitatives en Suisse
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C & Taylor, John B, 1983.
"Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1169-1185, July.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear RationalExpectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 564, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Manfred Gilli & Giorgio Pauletto, 1993. "Econometric Model Simulation on Parallel Computers," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.07, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Fisher, P. G. & Hallett, A. J. Hughes, 1988. "Efficient solution techniques for linear and non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 635-657, November.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Bruno, Giuseppe & Cividini, Andrea, 1992. "Analysis of Large-Scale Econometric Models Using Supercomputer Techniques," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(3), pages 271-281, August.
- Holly, S. & Zarrop, M. B., 1983. "On optimality and time consistency when expectations are rational," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 23-40, January.
- Fisher, P. G. & Holly, S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J., 1986. "Efficient solution techniques for dynamic non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 139-145, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Hollinger, "undated". "The Stacked-Time Simulator in TROLL: A Robust Algorithm for Solving Forward-Looking Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _026, Society for Computational Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gen:geneem:94.06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/dsec/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.