L'acceptable des taxes incitatives en Suisse
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 40 Boulevard du Pont-d'Arve, CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland|
Phone: +41 22 379 8263
Fax: +41 22 379 82 93
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/dsec/index.html
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bianchi, Carlo & Bruno, Giuseppe & Cividini, Andrea, 1992. "Analysis of Large-Scale Econometric Models Using Supercomputer Techniques," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(3), pages 271-81, August.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1.
- Manfred Gilli & Giorgio Pauletto, 1993. "Econometric Model Simulation on Parallel Computers," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.07, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980.
"Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
564, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fair, Ray C & Taylor, John B, 1983. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1169-85, July.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear RationalExpectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fisher, P. G. & Hallett, A. J. Hughes, 1988. "Efficient solution techniques for linear and non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 635-657, November.
- Holly, S. & Zarrop, M. B., 1983. "On optimality and time consistency when expectations are rational," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 23-40, January.
- Fisher, P. G. & Holly, S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J., 1986. "Efficient solution techniques for dynamic non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 139-145, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gen:geneem:94.06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.