Econometric Model Simulation on Parallel Computers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilli, M & Pauletto, G & Garbely, M, 1992. "Equation Reordering for Iterative Processes--A Comment," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 147-153, May.
- Brayton, Flint & Mauskopf, Eileen, 1985. "The federal reserve board MPS quarterly econometric model of the US economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 170-292, July.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Bruno, Giuseppe & Cividini, Andrea, 1992. "Analysis of Large-Scale Econometric Models Using Supercomputer Techniques," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(3), pages 271-281, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schellhorn, Martin & Winker, Peter, 1994. "Stochastic simulations of a macroeconomic disequilibrium model for West Germany," Discussion Papers, Series II 235, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Wallart, N. & Burgenmeier, B., 1994. "L'acceptable des taxes incitatives en Suisse," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 94.06, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
More about this item
Keywordsparallel computing; solution of large and sparse nonlinear systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gen:geneem:93.07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/dsec/index.html .